Titles Titles & descriptions
   
  • Home
  • Contact us
  • Advertise here

Not logged in. Log in or sign up. (You must be logged in to submit or comment any article.)

Get notified of new articles:


Windows

Brand New Adwords Software!
Become A Super Affiliate Overnight! Software Finds Most Profitable Search Terms And Products For You!

Author: Charles Price

Windows 7 today runs great on the broadest array of hardware types ranging from netbooks to high-end gaming machines. We worked closely with OEMs so that their PCs delight customers with the new features in Windows 7. Windows dominates the personal computer world, running , by some estimates, on 90% of all personal computers. The remaining 10% are mostly Macintosh computers . Windows is famous as a graphical user interface and many computer users tend to forget (or never knew) that there are also very useful command line functions in Windows. In fact, there is a great deal more to Windows than just point and click.

Windows 2000 and Windows ME are both delivered with the Microsoft Installer support, others will need to download it.

Windows is known for hanging on to ancient icons. If you go looking in Windows Vista or even 7 you can find icons dating back to the 16-bit era. Windows is relevant, it's just getting worse and worse each version. I recently bought a Mac for the home, and no way my family will let me ever go back to Windows. Windows is for grandmas, like Macs used to be in the 90s. So not only does the desktop no longer matter, no one who cares about computers uses Microsoft's anyway.

Windows is more customizable. Apple has moved away from that for some reason.

Windows is more popular because it's what people are used to its what people have BEEN used to since Windows 95. And people do not like to learn something new very often (no matter how easy or difficult it is) THAT is why Windows is the most popular, it isn't better, it isn't easier, it doesn't do movies better, it does not have more abilities as to what it can do as opposed to a Mac, all of this stuff you fanboys and fangirls are saying about it are completely 100% false. Windows is so ubiquitous that someone, somewhere, has a copy they can just give you. People think of getting a copy from a friend before they think of buying.

Windows is a glacier and glaciers don't melt in a day. Windows is the devil you know… better the devil you know than the devil you don't know. Windows is the operating system and the brain behind everything you do on your computer; you can help protect your data by installing only genuine Windows.


   
Powered by Hostbiko © 2017

Link exchange
Exchange links with our website

Advertising
Advertising just loves hyperbolic behavior. In our world, suicide isn't morose and heart-crunching (...

Natural weight loss
Natural weight loss supplements can help counteract this constant hunger and lead to healthy weight ...

Does Alternative medicine work?
Alternative medicine should be a complementary medicine in some cases and the main medicine in other...